Welcome to Whidbey Island Race Week 2017
Presented by Fisheries Supply
July 10-14, 2017 | Opening Party July 9
Oak Harbor, WA
On behalf of the Race Week Advisory Board, the Oak Harbor Yacht Club and the City of Oak Harbor, I’d like to welcome you to the 35th Annual Whidbey Island Race Week, presented by Fisheries Supply.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store for 2017:
- Reggae Night is back! And Gilligan’s Island and Toga Night have also been added to the mix.
- Camping is back on the Navy base!
- The much-loved Canadian band, The Paperboys have joined the music line up.
- A double-handed fleet has been added to the mix, as has the 1st Annual Molly Kool Cup – PHRF racing with women only at the helm.
- The 3rd Annual Brenda Van Fossen, MD Kids Camp promises to deliver another great summer camp experience for your kids.
With these additions, 5 days of PHRF and One Design racing, and 6 nights of great live music, we can all enjoy the best adult summer camp in the region!
See you at Race Week!
Schelleen Rathkopf, Event Producer
Entry Fee: $400 (before April 15th) / $500 (after April 15th).
Note: This fee does not include moorage. Moorage arrangements can be made directly with the Oak Harbor Marina (360) 279-4575.