Camping is back on the Navy base!
Note: Reservations will be required and are available on a first come/first served basis. To make a camping reservation, send your name and RV/tent request to email@example.com.
Weekly camping fee:
- $50 per tent
- $100 per RV
Make your payment in advance or by check or cash on-site at time of move-in (pending availability).
Move-in will be Sunday, July 9, 2017 from 9 am to 8:30 pm.
Move-out will be Saturday, July 15, 2017 by Noon.
- Anyone camping at WIRW is required to display a Race Week Camping Pass on their tent or RV.
- Camping Passes will be issued during move-in at Gate 4 of the Seaplane Navy Base (across the street from the Oak Harbor Yacht Club and Marina).
- There are no electrical hook ups or water access in the Navy base.
- There will be 10 portable toilets and 2 hand washing stations in the center of the camping area.
- The Marina is located across the street where you’ll also find restrooms and showers (so pack some quarters!)
Oak Harbor Yacht Club will be serving up a delicious hot breakfast each morning plus grab/go breakfast & coffee. Additionally, they’ll be offering some excellent dinners each night at the post race parties from 6-8:30 pm.