Camping is back on the Navy base for 2018!
Weekly camping fee:
- $50 per tent
- $100 per RV
Make your payment in advance, or by check or cash on-site at time of move-in (pending availability).
Note: Reservations will be required and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To make a camping reservation, send your name and RV/tent request to firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at the WIRW Yacht Scoring Site.
Move-in will be Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 9 am to 8:30 pm.
Move-out will be Monday, July 23, 2018 by Noon.
- Anyone camping at WIRW is required to display a Race Week Camping Credential on their tent or RV.
- Camping Credentials will be issued during move-in at Gate 4 of the Seaplane Navy Base (across the street from the Oak Harbor Yacht Club and Marina).
- There are no electrical hook ups or water access in the Navy base.
- There will be portable toilets and hand washing stations in the center of the camping area.
- The Marina is located across the street where you’ll also find restrooms and showers (so pack some quarters!)
Oak Harbor Yacht Club will be serving up a delicious hot breakfast each morning plus grab/go breakfast & coffee. Additionally, they’ll be offering some excellent dinners each night at the post race parties from 6-8:30 pm.